Here it is January of a New Year and time for New Year’s Resolutions. Maybe you want to write a book, or go back to school, exercise more, lose weight, or simply be nicer to your spouse or kids.
You may have set the same resolutions last year… or even the year before… or the year before that.
What if the secret to making your New Year’s resolutions stick this year, finally, isn’t that magic wand you’ve been searching for…
What if the secret to actually accomplishing your dreams is to simply acknowledge that you can’t do it alone?
There are people who have made it their life’s work to assist others in achieving success; they are collectively called Life Coaches. Many have areas of specialty that they focus on, like relationships or career, but all of them work with you to help you make your dreams a reality.
Here are the top 7 Benefits to Hiring a Life Coach today:
1. Clarity. Your Life Coach will help you to clarify what you want to achieve, and why. Understanding your deeper motivation for achieving your goals helps you to stay committed to meet them.
2. Motivation. When there is a deadline to meet or someone is counting on us, it is easier to put in the hard work to make our dreams happen. Your Life Coach will be your accountability partner and help you to persevere and never give up.
3. Focus. In the day-to-day effort of living, it is all too easy to forget about our dreams. Sessions with your Coach give you a regular place to think about, talk about, and concentrate on your goals.
4. Assessment. By assessing your personality, lifestyle and goals, your Life Coach can identify what may be interfering with your success. Once identified, these blocks can then be easily removed, making success easier.
5. Action Plan. Your Life Coach will help you to develop an Action Plan for your success. This plan will help you to set long range and short term goals, and help you to stay on track to reach your dream.
6. Personalized Attention. More than any friend, your Life Coach is someone who will put your needs first and truly listen to you in a way that you have never been listened to before. You’ll have someone to share your most private hopes and dreams, and fears with, all without worry about judgment.
7. Confidentiality. The Coach/Client relationship is governed by strict confidentiality rules, so whatever you share with your coach, will remain with your coach. This creates a safe environment where you can be free to be yourself.
To learn more about how a Life Coach can help you, as well as what to expect from the coaching relationship, read The New Client Guidebook to Professional Coaching: Seven Principles that You Must Know Before You Hire a Coach. This free ebook will help you get the most out of your coaching experience.
Don’t let another year go by without making your dream a reality. Hire a Life Coach and make 2014 the year that you finally accomplish your dream.