We enjoy the metaphor that life is a game. But make no mistake; this game is as serious as it gets.
The game board for the “Game of Life” is made up of situations, circumstances, interactions and relationships. Obviously, we meet all of these and navigate them on a moment-to-moment, day-by-day basis.
Game Boards, generally speaking, define the “playing field” and the purpose, rules and tone of a game. It is a structure that allows the rules of the game to function and it determines the limits and possibilities that the game will allow.
With this in mind, consider that your Game of Life is being played on a Game Board that has certain rules and assumptions which have a direct influence on how well you fare in the game of your life.
Whether you are aware of it or not, it’s quite possible the game board you’ve been playing on is not one that is designed to weigh in your favor.
You’ll know this by the results you are getting. If you don’t like the results you are getting, it’s time to take a look and redesign your Game of Life game board. It’s time to include greater creativity and flexibility.
With some thoughtfulness and clarity you can remodel your game board into one that works for you, not against you!
We have included the declarations, rules and assumptions that we have used to design our “game board”. We call these The New Game Board because they reflect how we want to play our “Game of Life” and that they have been created by us and no one else!
We offer them to you as a starting point for designing your own New Game Board.
Take a moment with each one and feel how it might empower the way you want to play on your game board. Include or redesign your New Game Board by adding your individualized declarations to the list.
Remember, you are empowering the player that is you.
Create your New Game Board and stack the deck in YOUR favor…..
On My New Game Board….
- I know what I want
- I get to have what I want with no apology
- I Trust the Universe is re-arranging itself now to bring me what I want
- The game is wildly fun (and sometimes it will probably feel like it’s not)
- The Universe and I are partners
- I am gentle with myself
- I say, “Let me try this on,” “let’s explore this!” or “let’s experiment here!”
- My experiences are my palette.
- My vibration is always revealed to me
- I live a life of Creatorship©. I plan and I map for fun.
- I am here ONLY to express myself and have FUN.
- All the support I want and need is always available
- I ask and it is ALWAYS/ ALL WAYS given
- I know that I am always on my path
- There is no separation of spirit and material
- I am enthusiastic about my plans
- Courageous (from my Heart) is my natural state
- My timing is always perfect (except when it isn’t)
- When it’s done, it’s done.
- Everything means something (except when it doesn’t)
- I remember to keep it simple (think like a bright 6 year old).