Whose Dream Are You Living?
Whose Promises Are You Keeping?
When you have an inspiration or an inclination to change something in your life do you hear, “Yeah, but…” or “I’ve gotta, gotta, gotta… ” welling up from inside you?
These “Yeah Buts” and “Gotta Gotta Gottas” are powerful and seductive.
And they will always compromise what you truly long for.
If you are not living Your Dreams…Your Promises… you know already that something is not quite right.
Perhaps you sense that chill of awareness that time is indeed passing you by?
Or, do you get hit full force and shaken awake in the middle of the night (even though you took a sleeping pill!) – feeling scared, empty, alone. . . Lost?
Living the Dreams of Gotta-Gotta and Empty Promises will do that to you!
There IS another way, but you have to be ready. . .
Are you ready to:
- Make a promise to yourself that will change your life forever?
- Set out on a quest of transformation, renewal and delight?
- Say YES to yourself in a way that will take you to the brink of something new?
- Face the danger you think is there and go out beyond your circumstances into the Life that is truly yours to live?
- Find the Source in you that fully… authentically… relentlessly… expresses you at your very best?
Who’s Dream are you living?
If it’s not yours, it can be.
Right now — YES, right now! — make a promise to yourself that the happiness, delight, passion and Love you long for will be YOURS.